Description: This PCB can step-up a lithium ion battery to 5V for dual USB output to 5V USB devices, like iPhone, mobile phone, tablet PC. This module also contains protection circuit which will stop step-up output when Lithium ion battery is below 2.5V. Just connect an unprotected lithium ion battery to the battery input source.
There a blue backlight LCD which can show the battery level in %, charging status, and output status.
The LCD is controlled by a 12bit A/D to convert battery voltage level from 0% – 100% in 1% steps, to accurately show the battery capacity remaining or charged.
<3.0V – 0%, 3.7V – 50%, 4.2V – 100%
This PCB also support charging the battery. Simply supply a 5V micro-USB source to the charging input and it will charge the connected battery to 4.2V
Great for mobile power source using Lithium ion batteries (unprotected is also ok).
Connect multiple batteries to the battery input to increase the capacity power capacity.
- Charging voltage input: 5V-6V 1A
- Step-up voltage output: 5V 1A/2.1A (Dual output, Total 2.5A)
- Protection circuit: Overcharge protection:4.250V Overcharge protection release: 4.100V
- Protection circuit: Over discharge protection:2.900V Over discharge protection release: 3.000V
- Idle time before LCD switch off: 60secs
- Idle current: 230uA
- When step-up circuit is not activated due to protection circuit of the battery, simply release the protection circuit by inputting a 5V to charging terminals
- With iPhone recognition circuit, support iPhone charging
- LCD Backlight: Blue
- Chip Max Efficiency: >90%, but, it will be lower.
- Operating temperature -40C to 85C